Cut and Assemble the Center of Quilt
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, lay out
- 32 Four-Patch blocks,
- 38 Double Four-Patch blocks,
- 44 Triple Four-Patch blocks,
- 24 Double Nine-Patch blocks, and
- 42 Nine-Patch blocks in 15 horizontal rows.
2. Sew together blocks in each row. Press seams in one direction, alternating direction with each row. Join rows to make quilt center. Press seams in one direction. The quilt center should be 72-1/2?90-1/2" including seam allowances.
For other layouts click HERE
Back to Document Page