These acronyms will be referenced during the Block Building series.
- ICE - Ivory, Cream, Ecru (Fabric background color choices)
- BITE - Beige, Ivory, Tan, Ecru (Fabric background color choices)
- HST - Half-Square Triangle
- QST - Quarter Square Triangle
- WOW - White On White (fabric) probably won't be using these…
- Light – The value of fabric is light when compared to other fabric
- Medium – The value of fabric is medium when compared to other fabric
- Dark – The value of fabric is dark when compared to other fabric
- SET – the maximum number of identical blocks you can submit (depending on the number of people participating, this helps keep the number of duplicates from being distributed).
- Quilt Shop Quality – no Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby or Joann fabrics
- WOF – Width of fabric. Usually 40" to 44"
Back to Swap Blocks